Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello, Sugar

    Welcome to my blog! Here's a little info about me. I'm currently staying in Okinawa, Japan to visit my family for summer vacation. This is my 5th summer here and I love it. I have lots of free time which is why I started this blog. I plan to share my past traveling experiences and new ones! I want to share things I love like food and even beauty product reviews.  It's sort of a way for me to document things in my life. If I get Alzheimer's then I can look back on this! 
   I love to scrapbook but it would be a waste of luggage space to bring all my scrap booking stuff to Japan. This is like online scrap booking to me! When I'm not in Japan, I'm in San Marcos, CA attending California State University San Marcos. I'm finishing my last year as an undergrad and earning my degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting. I plan to sit for the CPA exam soon after. 

  I was born near Chicago, Illinois. I've had the privilege to travel since I was a kid. I moved a lot, from Chicago to Sicily, Italy to Pensacola, Florida then finally San Diego, CA in 2000. I love California and can't imagine living in any other state. Although I lived in Italy when I was like 5 I do remember certain things. Such as the yummy paninis and the Mt. Etna volcano! 
My first Disneyland was Euro Disney! The second pic is me in Florence, Italy! 
   I have so many experiences I can't wait to share. So stay tuned! xoxo 

Sincerely, 
Shortkake 

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com